Monday, June 14, 2010

To Her, With Love...........



Raj! Main tumhare sath nahi aa saktee. Mujhe maaf karna, mujhe Surinder Ji me apna rab dikhta hai” Anushka Sharma from Rab Ne Bana di Jodi was saying this to SRK. I mean Raj.

I’ve seen this movie number of times Jumbo has taken five wickets in an inning. You know Jumbo, right? Anil Kumble.
Leave it; having seen it so many times, I’m almost emotionless at this scene now.
But today, I had nothing to do and this bomb detonated spontaneously in my mind.
I mean Surinder!
It is OK for girls to die for Rajs, Vijays, Rahuls, Aruns, Ajays and Prems but Surinder?
Ehh, how can someone say this?
Hey Tani ji (Anushka), you are too brave to spell this dialogue.
No offence to Surinders and Harvinders but seriously, it is not at all having MACHO.
 There were times when Sulekha/Sulochna and Pyaremohan/Parimal had been the most sought after pairs in the town.
But for the past lifetime (Of course my lifetime) we have never seen such pairs.
Neither on reel nor off it.

I’ve never seen a Raj loosing such combats of love in my entire bollywood/Hollywood/tollywood career. OK, agreed it has been a viewer’s career and that too a pretty small one.
Still I can ingest that but no way from some Surinder.
Till time I loved my name very much and thanked my dad to give me such a manly name.
But looking at this, forget Avinash even Champakbhumia is not a safe word nowadays.
Envisage some pretty voice saying “Champakbhumia, would you please be my fewer half?”

Ehhhhhh…..

By the way, you know what a fewer half mean.
Don’t you?
Any lady over there, please help the poor boy(s).
Can anyone out there please help me in changing my name officially? Don’t worry I’ve decided over it. It’s got to be EUCALYPTUS.
Hopefully that is safe name for a decade.

Thanks Tani ji for opening my eyes, thank you so much for making me cognizant with the latest development in name book at Venus.

With lots of love (of course brotherly) ……. We must clarify this at the earliest these days.



NOTE: If anyone finds any word from this piece as objectionable I’ll pull it off. No hard feelings intended, it is just a bubble of thoughts I moved one of my pages through.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm.......

    Sahi hai Mote....:P..ek dialogue ne itni thots likhwa daalin...Very Good !!
    and really cudnt resist a big laugh...where you mentioned ''brotherly love''......hehhee

    :):)

    ...even i tell you..m also feeling safe now..that m not Priya/Pooja/Suman.......phewwwwwww .....Taru is a very different name now a days being common..:/:/...still Bollywood will take years to make Taru from Priya....hehehe

    :P

    chal...

    keep writing.......

    ReplyDelete

Write if you feel, and feel when you write...your words matter, the true ones...